Institute of Applied Physics
5 Academiei str.
MOLDOVA (Rep. of)
phone: +(373) 22 738150
fax: +(373) 22 738149
- CSSDT 15.817.02.03A (2015 - 2019) Elaboration of new nanostructured optical materials from composites based on polimers-inorganic semiconductors with practical applications, head - Mihail Iovu, Dr.Sci.
- CSSDT 15.817.02.04A (2015 - 2019) Synthesis and characterization of new multicomponent chalcogenide semiconductor materials for applications in photovoltaic and photonic, head - Ernest Arushanov, acad. ASM
- CSSDT 15.817.02.05A (2015 - 2019) Physico-chemical methods and engineering aspects of new materials and surfaces obtaining for multiscale technologies, head - Alexandr Dikusar, cor. mem. ASM
- CSSDT 15.817.02.05F (2015 - 2019) Condensarea Bose-Einstein a excitonilor și atomilor în nano și microstructuri sub influenta câmpurilor electromagnetice, head - Sveatoslav Moskalenko, acad. ASM
- CSSDT 15.817.02.06A (2015 - 2019) Nanoindentation deformation for mechanical characterization and creation of new local structures in vitreous, polimeric and crystalline materials, head - Olga Shikimaka, Ph.D.
- CSSDT 15.817.02.06F (2015 - 2019) Multifunctional oxychalcogenide and metaloorganic materials with advanced magnetic, absorptive and luminescent characteristics: synthesis, experimental study, modeling and applications, head - Leonid Kulyuk, acad. ASM
- CSSDT 15.817.02.07A (2015 - 2019) Charge, heat and mass tranfer under thermoelectrophysical and cavitational influences; tehnological and technical elaborations, head - Mircea Bologa, acad. ASM
- CSSDT 15.817.02.07F (2015 - 2019) Effects of quantum optics and kinetics in nanostructures for informatics and advanced biophotonics, head - Nicolae Enaki, Prof.
- CSSDT 15.817.02.08F (2015 - 2019) Qua nlum, statistical and kinetic methods to study of the many particles systems. Applications to condensed and nuclear matters., head - Mircea Baznat, Ph.D.
- CSSDT 15.817.02.09F (2015 - 2019) Quantum Coherences and Nano-Photonics, head - Mihai Macovei, Dr.Sci.
- CSSDT 18.80012.02.10F (2018 - 2019) Growth technology of superconducting monocrystals based on iron calcogenisers of type Fe1+xTe1-xSex and RbFe2Se2-xSx, head - Roman Marianna, Ph.D
- CSSDT 18.80012.50.33A (2018 - 2019) The diagnose of biomolecules using the Raman interaction of the light, head - Marina Turcan, Ph.D.
- ANCD 19.80013.16.02.01F/BL (2019 - 2020) The growth of the Cu2Zn1-xCdxSnS4 solid solutions and the study of their physico-chemical and physical properties for the design of the solar photoconverters, head - Ernest Arushanov, acad. ASM, Dr.Sci., prof.
- ANCD 19.80013.50.07.04A/BL (2019 - 2020) Design and developments of optical vortices on the azopolymers
thin films for biomedicine, head - Elena Achimova, Ph.D.
- ANCD 19.80013.50.07.05A/BL (2019 - 2020) Technology method of fabrication of holographic diffractive optical elements in thin-film structures of metal-chalcogenide glass semiconductor, head - Andrian Nastas, Ph.D.
- ANCD 19.80013.50.07.06A/BL (2019 - 2020) Carbide and nanostructure synthesis technology by electric-sparks alloying with graphite, Ti and W electrodes and their influence on the properties of metal surfaces, head - Valentin Mihailov, Ph.D.
- ANCD 19.80013.58.07.07A/BL (2019 - 2020) Synthesis of UV irradiation conversion films and their use for increasing the efficiency of silicon solar cells, head - Dormidont Sherban, Dr.Sci.
- CSSDT 18.80013.16.02.01/ERA.Net (2018 - 2020) Development of a method for improving material properties by combined bulk and surface plastic, head - Daria Grabco, prof.
- CSSDT 18.80013.16.03.03/It (2018 - 2019) New Hybrid Inorganic/Organic Materials Based on Optoelectronically Active Triimidazole Ligand, head - Marina Fonari, Ph.D.
- CSSDT-STCU 6219 (2017 - 2019) Optical and Magnetic Molecular Switches: Prospects for Practical Applications, head - Sofia Klokishner, prof.
- AERONET NASA/GFSC 618 (2010 - 2020) Aerosol Robotic Network, head - Alexandr Aculinin, Ph.D.
- H2020-MSCA-RISE-2017-777968 (2017 - 2021) International cooperation for the development of cost-efficient kesterite/c-Si thin film next generation tandem solar cells, head - Ernest Arushanov, acad. ASM
- H2020-MSCA-RISE-2017-778357 (2018 - 2022) Multiscaled Smart Metallic and Semiconductor Electrodes for Electrochemical Processing and Devices, head - Natalia Tsyntsaru, Ph.D.
- STCU 6224 (2017 - 2019) Physical and photoelectrocatalytic properties of (Ag,Cu)2ZnSn(S,Se)4 for environmental friendly photovoltaic and photoelectrocatalytic devices, head - Ernest Arushanov, acad. ASM